Friday, May 26, 2006

Summer .......didn't move on ! ( but A-Ha said it had moved on ! )


Ladies and gentlemen : summer has arrived . It means that , the time of the year when people stop having interestin conversations has begun . For me , the only thing positive about summer is the fact that most of those "no-brainer blockbusters " that usually come out of Hollywood , are released during this time of the year . As for the rest , as "the rest " I mean football , let's just say that I have made myself a promise : I won't turn on the television set , because if we still have 15 days to go until the beginning of the World Cup , and already there has been this media frenzy surrounding our national football team , I don't want to know/see how is it going to be like , when the World Cup starts - May God Have Mercy On Our Souls - we , a bunch of lazy people .

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

hey... summer actually opens peoples mind... or unleast the body... i mean summer, watter, sand, no cloting, what else could be better?
and no! people do not start having meaningless conversations! those who already had stupid conversations will keep on having them, no mather the seasons of the year!