Monday, May 22, 2006

The Adventures of D*ckless Man - Chapter II - The Return Of Momo

D*ckless Man was preparing to run when , suddenly , his trusty partner Momo showed up .
' Where the heck have you been , Momo ? I have been looking all over for you , but no sign of Momo . ' .
' So sorry , but I was stuck in traffic , you know , horrible thing the fact that one is not allowed to use his super powers in front of other people , wouldn't you say ? ' .
' Well , I don't want to know either you decided to use your super powers or not , but I would like your help . ' .
' What seems to be the problem ? '.
' Sh@g - A - Lot has just exposed my dark secret to everyone who's watching us ,just as we speak . Sooner or later , the entire world will now my secret , so ........... I could you use some help . ' .
' Which secret ? '
Momo's question sparked a series of laughters . Which secret ? Which secret ? Was Momo out of his mind ? He had been the only person in the world , D*ckless Man had ever told his story , and not it seemed that he had forgotten every single bit of the story , that since D*ck's birthday , had shadowed his life , like an eagle shadowing its prey.
' Let's just get on with this , shall we gentlemen ? ' asked Sh@g . ' I still have to attend a very important meeting , and it would be rude of me to arrive late . ' .

To Be Continued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»