Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Song


A few moments ago , I was going through my entire cd collection . I can assure you that I didn't listen to every single song that is on every single cd , mainly because I don't have enought time to do so . I am searching for "that" song . You know , " that " song , which you still don't know , that you just want to hear . It's a very strange feeling . I started with The Cranberries song " Linger " - wonderful song , one of my all time favorites , but I don't why , I just wasn't stroke by it like i usually am . Next song : Destiny's Child " Bootylicious " - this couldn't be the song I had been searching for . Next stop : The Cardigans " Erase and Rewind "- perhaps The Cardigans best single , but still............you know what I mean . Ah , The Best Of.........James Bond . I have to say that I really like James Bond themes , my favorite being " Tomorrow Never Dies " performed by Sheryl Crow , maybe because I know that tomorrow never really dies , except when you die . Carly Simon's " Nobody Does It Better " is always a great song , but , like "Linger" this time , it didn't strike as me as hard as it used to . Maybe , i'm starting to become some sort of a madman , a madman who just won't stop his quest , because he feels that the time has not yet come , for one to drop the curtains . But wait .......something happened : there it is . I could have never imagined that this would be the song I had been craving for . He's a great singer but let's face it : he's no music genious . This song , one of my favorites , managed to ..........in a some way replace the one I was really looking forward to listen , but still .............. " No Regrets " by Robbie Williams really did the trick . Thank you , Mr Entertainment .

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

"if god is a dj
than life is a dance floor
love is the music
you are the rythm
...
you get what you're given
it's all how you use it"

recognize this???

kidcola61 said...

ditto.

mujer_de_ciudad@hotmail.com said...

las flores se secan
a las cuarentonas les crece bigote,
los loros dicen mas verdad que nadie
y quien esta mas solo...